Saturday, January 30, 2021

Words for the New Year 2021

 

Beginning in 2013, instead of making New Year’s Resolutions, I’ve been choosing words for the New Year. Thanks, Connie! The words themselves are always written in good faith, and though often remembered, reflected upon even, do not seem to have any power in and of themselves. Sort of like resolutions:)

 I still love the thought of it, so this, my ninth year, I will continue the tradition. As I did last year, I will see them as intentions; Wishes thrown out into the Universe instead of Words to live by.

 My Words for this new year are shaped by the political chaos and the pandemic.

 Peace

Family

May you take the time to find your Word/Wishes and have a healthy, happy, altogether splendid New Year.



Some very good ideas…..



 


No comments:

Post a Comment