Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Land of Milk and Honey


I’m traveling up and down the coast and some inland in the state of California. San Francisco, Winters, Davis, Sacramento, San Jose, Stockton, Sausalito, Salinas, (17 mile drive) Pebble Beach, Carmel, Cambria, Morro Bay and San Luis Obispo so far. A harrowing 100 mile trek down the Pacific Coast Highway night before last night put hair on my chest…. Even though I wasn’t driving. The beauty of California is heartbreaking. It fills my soul in a way no other place does. The closest would be the coast of South Carolina near Charleston. We are trying to decide if it is a fit for us. If the major upheaval required to make a move from the East coast to the West coast would be worth it. Or even doable.

In the meantime I am going to enjoy the sunshine. Let the answers come. I borrowed this quote from my friend, Connie:

"Everything will work out perfectly in the end, if it doesn't work out perfectly, then it is not the end" -Best Exotic Marigold Hotel


 
                                          Pacific Coast Highway- May 2012







1 comment:

  1. Keep in mind that if you move to the West Coast...you must be prepared to "put up" your Nia sisters for at least a week every year or more!!!

    ReplyDelete