Monday, March 29, 2021

Bucket List

 So much sadness this week. This month. This year. Trying to be upbeat but it’s not easy. On the first day of spring, last Saturday, another good friend died. Not Covid this time but equally surprising and devastating. So fast. Lightening.

Is it too soon to start a Bucket List? Never. Because go*dam*#it, you never, never, never know. Carpe Diem.

So. Here goes. I’d love to see Florence and Tuscany. I’d also love to spend a month with my family in the south of France. There are a lot of places I would love to go as well, but these are at the top. (New Zealand and Nova Scotia come to mind. Maybe somewhere in the Hawaiian Islands?)

Christmas in Kiawah.

See whales in person.

Finish my third book of the Jonathan series.

Read more books.

Spend time with friends.

Family, Family, Family

That’s it. A short list. Maybe I’ll add more later. But this will do.

Cheers.



No comments:

Post a Comment