Saturday, January 27, 2018

Words for the New Year

Since 2013, instead of making New Year’s Resolutions, I’ve been choosing words for the New Year. So this being my sixth year, I figured it was time for an assessment. The words themselves were written in good faith, and though often remembered; reflected upon even, did not seem to have any power in and of themselves. Sort of like resolutions:)

I still love the thought of it, so I will continue, but will see them as intentions. Sort of Wishes thrown out to the Universe instead of Words to live by.

My Words for 2017 were Yoga and Meditation. I did a bit of both. I found the practice of both equally grounding and helpful. I’m going to keep those in my pocket for this year, but my Words/Wishes for 2018 are:

Write

Health


May you take the time to find your Word/Wishes and have a splendid New Year.


No comments:

Post a Comment