Wednesday, October 25, 2017

If It Doesn't Feel Right, It Probably Isn't

I believe in intuition. I believe we have a built-in failsafe regarding our actions, our health, our relationships and thoughts. Over time, we ignore this awareness because, let’s face it, it’s not concrete. We can’t actually measure it. It’s not only lost because of time and lack of pragmatic measurement, but also lack of nurturance, cultural bias and fear.

I invite you to stop for a moment and evaluate where you stand on this. How often have your “inklings,” your “feelings,” your “twinges” of doubt been spot on? Probably like me, you haven’t kept score. But these un-evaluated and undervalued notions are often correct.

We frequently pass it off as coincidence but science is beginning to show we know more than we realize and we control more than we think. The whole science of Quantum Physics is based on the concept essentially that the behavior of matter and energy occurs on an atomic and sub-atomic level. It may follow that as energy, we may source these abilities on a cellular level.  

Look, I’m not a scientist and I know I’m only explaining this in a peripheral way. And not very well, at that. I’m trying to understand this as well, in the most basic sense.


All I’m just saying is pay attention. You know more than you think you do.


There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio

No comments:

Post a Comment