Friday, December 25, 2015

The Year 2015

I typically don’t wish away time but I won’t miss 2015.

I think I may have covered too many life bases this year: The tragic deaths of two good friends, unexpected hospitalizations, life threatening illnesses and unavoidable misunderstandings.

These events were tempered, fortunately, by a marriage, an upcoming birth, random celebrations, unforgettable beauty, laughter, and the grace and wisdom of friends.

Life, I guess. Just life. Still, feeling a need for some down time. I’m looking forward to Beach Time with family. This is always a time of great joy, a coming together, reconnecting, recovery and healing. I am so fortunate.

Here’s to less of the former and more of the latter. Here’s to now.


Happy, Happy, Happy Holidays.

Image Credit: Pablo McCloud

Always a journey, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment