Thursday, January 1, 2015

Soul Time


So it’s hard to believe another year has come to an end. Don’t we always say that though? Still. It’s a time for reflection. It’s the time of year my family comes to the beach. It’s a time of quiet. A time of laughter and joy. A time of tending the soul. Whether you believe in the soul or not, most everyone believes in the beauty of just being. Even if it’s only for a limited amount of time.

This is also the time of year for selecting my word or phrase for the year. Last year I had two: One: Let go of my image of what I thought my life would be at this point. It was not serving me. It held me back with regret. I wanted to let in fresh images. Two: Write. I think I did pretty well with both of these. I’m always a work in progress but I persevere.

I’ve been thinking about this for a while and I have chosen my word/phrases for this year.

One: Write (sensing a theme here?)
Two: Adventure

Wishing All the Happiest of New Years.


                                         My Beautiful Beach…



No comments:

Post a Comment